Monday, February 13, 2012

Living Consciously

Being conscious, by definition, means to have an awareness of one's own environment, and one's own existence, sensations, thoughts. This blog will be a culmination of the things I discover, and my journey to live a simpler life. If someone else benefits from this, no matter how big or small, I will feel pretty accomplished.

Here are some things you can expect from this blog:

  1. Reviews from a whole range of products, from books to beauty, apps and software, new technologies and old ones. 
  2. Recipes from beauty to cleaning products, and most importantly food.
  3. Growing a garden, and preserving food.
  4. Keeping an herb garden, for culinary and medicinal purposes.
  5. Tutorials/How To's.
  6. Random musings.
  7. My journey as I adopt whole, natural, good for you foods while not depriving myself from any cravings... And making my favorite foods healthier.
Above is just a starting point. I'm sure as I get the hang of this blog, it will evolve and grow just as we all evolve and grow as time goes on. The constant in all of this randomness is I will always make conscious decisions to be a better person, to create a better existence for myself, those around me, and the future. 

I also want this blog to be interactive, so if you have any questions, or requests, let me know and I will do my best to please. Thanks for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment